The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
20 de octubre 2017
|Douglas Costa secures Brazil recall for Japan and England friendlies|
|McTominay lands new Manchester United deal|
|Brown blow for Scotland and Glasgow|
|Verstappen signs new Red Bull deal to 2020|
|Rose ready for Spurs return, but won´t start vs Liverpool|
|Koeman confident Everton signings will come good|
|Under-fire Burki lands new four-year Dortmund deal|
|Conte admits to Chelsea midfield crisis ahead of Watford clash|
|Sanchez and Ramsey boost Arsenal for Goodison trip|
|Halep to face Svitolina, Wozniacki and Garcia in Singapore|
|Mane still in rehab, but Klopp won´t block Senegal call-up|
|Kaepernick not blackballed by NFL, claims 49ers owner York|
|Mourinho has ´a feeling´ Ibrahimovic will be back in 2017|
|Conte dismisses Mourinho feud as ´a stupid issue´|
|Always Man City can do better - Guardiola challenges Premier League leaders|
|Aaron Rodgers posts ´comeback starts now´ photo after surgery|
|Klopp anticipating Spurs thriller after Man Utd snoozefest|
|Mawson and Daniels join Mata´s Common Goal|
|Hughes thankful for Stoke stability after ´emotional´ Premier League sackings|
|Bosz determined to turn around Dortmund slump|
|UEFA charge Everton after fans strike Lyon players|
|Adelaide United 2 Melbourne Victory 2: Austin pegs back United after Lia double|
|Webb heartbroken by ´joke´ new Wales selection policy|
|Real Madrid blow as Navas suffers thigh injury|
|Muller close to his old self again, says Heynckes|
|Everton ban fan involved in ugly Lyon scenes|
|Boyd ´very close´ to new Broncos deal|
|British Cycling doctor at centre of ´mystery package´ investigation resigns|
|Manchester City star De Bruyne wants trophies, not awards|
|UEFA charge Roma over alleged racist chanting at Chelsea match|
|Ibrahimovic tipped for December return by training partner Cole|
|Savea replaces injured Todd on All Blacks bench|
|Schweinsteiger ´open to everything´ as he nears end of Chicago Fire contract|
|Ferrari issues have handed Hamilton the title - Button|
|Neymar confirmed wish to leave Barcelona at Messi´s wedding, says Xavi|
|Thomas battles to stay among the leaders as Luke tops the List in Jeju|
|Kershaw jokes he ´might retire´ if Dodgers win World Series|
|Westbrook posts historic triple-double for new-look Thunder|
|Espargaro edges Marquez, Dovizioso in practice|
|Raiders claim exhilarating win over Chiefs|
|Cronk wants to play in 2018, says agent|
|De Bruyne: Man City, United fighting for title|
|Dodgers crush Cubs to reach first World Series since 1988|
|Marshawn Lynch ejected after shoving official|
|WATCH: Hernandez crushes Cubs´ hopes with grand slam|
|Vettel retains F1 title hope|
|LeBron still trying to get into playing shape|
|Wilshere will get Premier League chance – Wenger|
|Giroud: I got lucky with Red Star winner|
|Astros manager Hinch reminds everyone ALCS is not over|
|Lakers coach Walton says players will ´come after´ Lonzo Ball|
|F1 Raceweek: Hamilton dismisses title talk as Alonso eyes future challenge|
|Montella urges fans to ´stand by´ Milan after San Siro boos|
|Koeman admits he could be sacked by Everton|
|Carreno Busta´s Finals hopes take Moscow blow, Dimitrov and Goffin stay on course|
19 de octubre 2017
|Gloucester back on track with Agen hammering|
|Everton 1 Lyon 2: Koeman feeling the heat, while Williams brawl overshadows spectacle|
|Bridgewater: I definitely believe I will play this year|
|AC Milan 0 AEK Athens 0: Frustration mounts for Montella in dour draw|
|MRI on Warriors forward Green´s knee negative|
|Giroud promised special winner, Wenger reveals|
|Injured Kyrgios finished for 2017|
|Former Croatia striker Klasnic undergoes third kidney operation|
|Garcia looking at home in Valderrama|
|Red Star Belgrade 0 Arsenal 1: Giroud´s special winner lights up drab encounter|
|Shakespeare: Leicester will ´pull away´ from Premier League danger|
|Robben yet to hold talks over new Bayern Munich contract|
|Bilic denies West Ham have discipline problem|
|Hamilton has no plans to take a knee at US Grand Prix|
|Alonso is the most complete driver in F1, says Button|