The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
26 de junio 2017
|Rahane century sets India up for Windies hammering|
25 de junio 2017
|Postecoglou rues missed opportunity as Australia go out|
|Confederations Cup Diary: Drax on the beach, and did FIFA just troll Akinfeev?|
|Malan tapped into Voges´ knowledge ahead of dream England debut|
|Donnarumma to discuss AC Milan renewal|
|Mustafi hopes ´brilliant´ Sanchez can stay at Arsenal|
|Pizzi hails returning Bravo as Chile go through in Russia|
|Sevastova ends seven-year title drought with Mallorca triumph|
|Confederations Cup Social Diary: Cahill honoured as Ronaldo posing takes a weird turn|
|Bacca hints at Real Madrid exit for James|
|Draxler sees bright Germany future for goal hero Werner|
|Centurion Low shares the credit after landmark Germany win|
|Balotelli signs new Nice contract|
|Broos confused by VAR farce in Germany defeat|
|Werner´s originals give Germany striking solution|
|Wimbledon seed not a motivating factor for imperious Federer in Halle|
|Brave Australia out but on the right track|
|Low brings up 100th win as Germany down Cameroon|
|Malan the man on debut as England seal series|
|VAR leads to Mabouka red after referee initially sends off wrong man|
|Germany 3 Cameroon 1: World champions top Confederations Cup group amid more VAR confusion|
|Chile 1 Australia 1: Substitute Rodriguez seals Portugal semi-final|
|Sanches expects to stay at Bayern Munich|
|Ricciardo stunned by victory in ´crazy race´|
|Lopez the comeback king at Queen´s|
|FIFA looking into Russia doping claims as Mutko insists ´there has never been a problem´|
|Vettel ´disgraced himself´ in Azerbaijan, says Hamilton|
|Romero returns to spotlight with BMW International Open victory|
|Yesterday, today and tomorrow! - Donnarumma sticking with Raiola|
|Allegri highlights Pjaca absence as key to Champions League final defeat|
|Ricciardo benefits from Hamilton´s head rest woe as tensions with Vettel boil over|
|Ecstatic Rossi loving ´unbelievable´ title tussle|
|Kvitova wins first title since knife attack|
|Man City´s Bernardo Silva allays ankle injury fears|
|Andy and Jamie will play Wimbledon doubles - Judy Murray|
|Cahill set for 100th cap and place in Australia history|
|Laporte backs Noves but demands improvement from France|
|´Spectacular´ Sanchez would improve Bayern, says Chile team-mate Vidal|
|Fabulous Federer trounces Zverev to claim ninth Halle title|
|Chelsea loan Dabo to Vitesse|
|Rossi edges out Petrucci in Assen as Dovizioso claims championship lead|
|Gatland concerned by targeting of Lions scrum-half Murray|
|Pogba: I could cope with Griezmann at Man City|
|Crotty set to miss rest of series, All Blacks wait on Smith|
|Sturridge to PSG move ´could depend on Ronaldo´|
|Moto3 rider finishes race without bike|
|Alonso: I will win in 2018|
|McGregor not compatible with boxing - Pacquiao predicts Mayweather victory|
|China move would be ´positive´ for Wayne Rooney, says Eriksson|
|Wallabies wing Naivalu facing up to seven weeks out|
|Ex-Bayern Munich star Olic in retirement U-turn|
|DCE stars as Manly sink Sharks, Knights stunned by Dragons fightback|
|Paulinho reveals Barcelona offer|
|Gatland hopes players stake claims in Hurricanes clash|
|New deal for Conte would be Chelsea´s best signing - Lampard|
|Best to captain Lions again for Hurricanes clash|
|Turner, Taylor lead Nationals past Reds|
|Juve have room for Ronaldo, says Del Piero|
|MLS Review: Opara scores stunner for Sporting, Accam nets hat-trick|
|Ronaldo is wanted at Real Madrid – Salgado|
|Spieth ready for Sunday charges at Travelers|
|Lukaku a good option to replace Costa, says Lampard|
|Verratti denies giving interview about future|
|Aguero will stay at Man City – agent|
|All Blacks bring in McKenzie after Smith setback|
|Spieth grabs Travelers lead with late birdie|
|Messi at 30: Ronaldinho, Eto´o and Neymar lead birthday tributes|
24 de junio 2017
|Confederations Cup Diary: Broos bristles at holiday topic, Low turns ball boy and it takes all saw-t|
|Germany through to U-21 Euros semis despite Italy defeat|
|Diego Alves´ representatives deny talk of Roma agreement|